Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cupcakes!

I took this recipe from the blog dealstomeals.blogspot.com I think it is delicious, and will use it for all my cupcake needs. (Even though my cupcake snob friend thought it was a little too dry. She has yet to share a better recipe.) It is a little bit more dense than a regular cupcake. I think it is more like a muffin consistency...hmm cupcakes for breakfast! 1 cake mix 1 small instant pudding 4 egg whites 2/3 c sour cream 1 can beans (drained) 3/4 c water Puree beans and water. Add all other ingredients. Spoon into cupcake tins and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. 24 cupcakes For the nutritional data I used a german chocolate pillsbury mix, a Jello sugar-free fat free chocolate pudding, non fat sourcream, and pinto beans. And no frosting. calories 119 carbs 22.5 sugar 10.5 protein 3.4 fat 1.75 Happy Eating! TeAm Healthy

1 comment:

  1. I thought they were great. I didn't know they weren't "normal" cupcakes until after I ate one and then I was told. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete