Sunday, January 30, 2011

Breakfasts

2 Large eggs
2 c whole wheat flour
1 3/4 c skim milk
1/2 c applesauce
1/4 t salt
4 t baking powder
1 T packed brown sugar

Beat the eggs then add other ingredients and beat until mixed.

12 servings
calories 90
fat 1.2g
carbs 17.8g
protein 3.7g

I ate mine with 1/2 a sliced banana and 2 T whipped cream. This is not added in with the nutritional analysis


Today I had 1/2 c dry oatmeal covered with 1/2 c 1% milk. Let sit maybe 5 minutes, then add 1/2 banana. I would rather eat this than cooked oatmeal.

Calories 255
fat 9g
carbs 48g
protein 11g

Happy Eating!
TeAm Healthy

1 comment:

  1. Is that top recipe your waffles? I want to try those! Did you use the whole egg or egg white? I would try the oatmeal.....BUT I CAN'T HAVE MILK! (not that I am resentful or anything!)

    ReplyDelete