Sunday, January 30, 2011

My dinner - chicken lasagna

So I (and I will quite putting my name in here as I realized it is posted at the end of the blog) altered my lasanga recipe. I thought I grabbed whole wheat noodels, didn't. So here is the recipe:

9 noodles - cooked
small cottage cheese (16 oz?)mixed with
4 egg whites
1 can Hunt's spaghetti sauce mixed with
14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes (made it a little runny, but it was fine!)
17 oz chicken (I can my own, so it's about 4 breasts...1 quart)
2 large cans mushrooms

Layers: noodles, sauce, chicken, mushrooms, cottage cheese & egg, repeat. Serves 15.
I made one row (3 pieces) without cheese. Everyone else had mozzarella on theirs.

1 slice of lasanga: 166.38 cal, 1.6 g fat, 19.74 g carbs, 20 g protein

This picture shows my dinner. YUMMY! And I am SO full! My rolls I have subbed in applesauce for oil. It works in bread, too! I love how moist they are! My own canned pears...so traceable additional sugar. Broccoli...YUM! I am NOT hurting for food! In fact I was telling Kevin I have never stuffed my face so much for 4 1/2 days in a row!


Happy Eating!
TeAm Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment