Saturday, February 12, 2011

Protein

What I have learned...
I used to feel so drained after a class at the gym. If I did cycle and strength training on the same day, I was unable to accomplish anything else for the rest of the day because I was so very exhausted. I needed more protein. I estimate I was getting about half what I needed. I know this is different for each individual, based on their goals. But for me, I am trying to gain muscle. Carry has put me on a minimum of 105 grams of protein a day. That is lots. But I do see a huge difference in the way I feel and the energy I have. So if you need more protein, try cottage cheese, lean meats, eggs (without the yolk,) and beans If you have other ideas, let me know...A girl can only eat so much cottage cheese!

Healthy Eating!
TeAm Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment