Sunday, February 27, 2011

YUMMY Artichoke Dip!

So I was scouring Wal-Mart again looking for au jus sauce for our delicious French Dips we had yesterday and found a seasoning packet by the ranch and Italian dressing packets. It's called Recipe Mix for Hot Artichoke & Garlic Dip. I tore off the brand name but it's made by Kraft. I had to substitute all the ingredients they had except the artichokes, but figures the seasonings were what would make the most difference. So I did:

1 pkg fat free cream cheese
1 C fat free sour cream
14 oz can artichokes (in water) drained & chopped
1 C parmesan cheese
1 packet

Mix. Put in pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. I ate this with Flat Out Crisps (Flat Wrap makes crackers) and it was DELICIOUS! I couldn't tell sacrificing anything!

1/4 C dip (which is a LOT!) is 105 Calories, 2.63 g fat, 4.13 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 10 g protein.

Add 10 crackers: (crackers only) 80 calories, 1.23 g fat, 10.67 g carbs, 3.33 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 4 g protein.

It was SO yummy!

Happy Eating!
TeAm Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment