Thursday, February 17, 2011

We are hitting the road.....

So the TeAm has some exciting news! (YES Te! It's exciting!) :-) We are hitting the road....literally.....with our feet. We started training today with our TeAm trainer for a 5K in the near future! Te kicked butt on the treadmill, as always. I did good (for me....11:27 mile) the second time because I had to go potty! So the last .10 of a mile I pretty much sprinted! Maybe I'll have to fill my bladder before the 5K! Then I'll run better! There's an idea! At any rate, anyone who knows me can stop laughing at the idea! Those earthquakes in Japan they felt a bit ago....was ME on the treadmill!

Anyhow, we are expanding our boxes! Stepping outside of them....whatever you want to call it! You should pick something to do to expand your box!

Happy Eating!
TeAm Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment